Saturday, March 13, 2010

Heritage Makers Regional Event - NEW CANVAS Sizes!!!

This past weekend I attended the Heritage Makers Regional Event. What a great place to get together with my team, PLUG in to the Company, AND have lots of great fun and training!!!
Here are a few photos I took:
This is part of my TEAM! We are almost 75 Strong now and GROWING! What a great group of ladies with a passion for Story!

Here are some photos I took of the display. There was so many cute projects on display, its half the reason I love to come. (click on the photos to open full size and see more detail)
Let me know if you ever want to come with me sometime. It's on a weekend, Friday evening and most of Saturday. It's only $30 and is a great way to get a taste of the business and see if it might be something for YOU. Friday nights are actually FREE for guests.

New products are often announced at these events as well, and this time we got 3! A new SQUARE swatch book, a 20 x 8 or 8 x 20 Canvas poster, AND an 8x8 Canvas poster!
Click on the following links to see what people are doing with the new projects:


20 x 8 Canvas - The Love of a Family Lasts forever
20 x 8 Canvas - 4 Kids Canvas
8 x 20 Canvas - We're the Lucky ones
8x20 Canvas - Shadow Flower
8x8 Canvas - Believe with your heart
8x8 Canvas - Cool Boy

Square Swatch - Cool Boy

Click on the photos to view full size:

No comments:

Post a Comment