Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Benefits of a Premier Membership - Schedule a Premier Demo today!

I want to share with you some great information on the Benefits of Premier Membership, put together by my friend and teammate, Debbie Rasmussen:
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Dear Friends-

To learn more about the differences between basic and premier accounts, I suggest the following:




1. Play the above movie, to see a short video that explains the premier membership.

2. CLICK HERE to browse through some of the 45,000+ pieces of artwork in the premier collection. The click the "Hide Premier" button on the upper left to see only the collections available in your basic account.

3. Go to www.SimpleStorybooks.com and then click on "template Gallery" in the top right corner to look through the template gallery and compare basic and premier templates and see which you like better! On the top right, you can sort your search by membership, allowing you to view only basic templates or only premier templates. Then, search by type of book, keyword, or even the popularity of the template. Keep in mind that there are new templates being added to the gallery almost every day!

I am a firm believer that you can make beautiful books with just the basic membership, but for me, premier is what makes it fun. It is what makes me excited to login and steal a few minutes to work on my projects before the kids get up. It's my happy little creative corner in the universe. It helps me NOT miss my scrapbook stuff--not even a little bit. Well, OK, I have a confession to make. Sometimes I walk into a scrapbook store just for old time's sake. I look at the papers and chuckle to myself. Then, I go home and use whatever I want in my premier account.

Now that we are getting personal, I'll tell you one more thing. When I first saw Heritage Makers, I knew that the premier membership was the ONLY thing that could get me to dump my scrapbook luggage (which was extensive because I was in the scrapbook retreat business and had owned a mini-store at one time). Things were tight and I wasn't sure my husband would go for $19.95 a month being squeezed into the budget. I confidently told him that I was willing to do just about anything, go back to eating white bread if we had to, to make the premier membership work with our budget. He looked at me and thought for a moment, and then this wise, handsome husband of mine said, "OK. If it's going to make you that happy, then do it."

I am proud to say that I enjoy my premier membership AND wheat bread to this day. : ) "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if a testimonial like that doesn't make you want Premier, I'm afraid nothing will! I feel just as strongly as Debbie about having Premier, and I even have a separate account for my kids to enjoy as well. My son recently finished making a board game for a school project on his account, scroll a few posts back if you'd like to see it. AND THEN, CALL ME to schedule your OWN Premier Demo in your home. Jut you, me and two. (Friends that is.)

I would really like to take a minute and show you how this works. I know you will love it! I could come by and do a 45 min Demo for you and two friends whenever it is convenient for you.

This is NOT a home party, just a website DEMO.


When you and your two friends decide to get started, and purchase our premier subscription, YOU will receive a free photo bracelet AND $50 in free publishing credit. (If you schedule in March)

No need to clean your house, or provide refreshments. This is just a short meeting. I bring my laptop and we can sit at the kitchen table or wherever you prefer, and I will show you how this works. No purchase is required, but I’m sure you will love what you see.


Happy Storybooking! Sincerely, your personal publishing Consultant, Shelley Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment