Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have you ever thought of......?

I LOVE my job!!! How many of you can honestly say that?? How great is it that I can set my own hours, and only work when I WANT TO? Many of you may have heard this type of thing before, but seriously..... have you ever thought of being a Consultant??

Perks of being an HM consultant:
*Stay at Home
*Work in you Pajamas
*Be your own Boss
*Meet other Great Women (and Men, yes we have several male consultants!)
*Make a great income (as much as you want to!)
*Have a flexible schedule
*Have a job you can be passionate about
*Hear other people stories, and teach them how to write them down
*CHOOSE who you want to work with (your recruits=your friends)
*CARRY NO INVENTORY (We are one of the very few!)
*Get a discount on your own publishing as well as receive many FREE publishing credits!
*Decide when you want a raise, and give it to yourself!
*AND many, MANY, more!

Seriously!
Did you know that Network Marketing is one of the best ways to make a serious income?
Did you know that our company is actually GROWING during this bad economy???
How many companies can honestly say that?
We have been featured on Good Morning America, Oprah's Favorite things for the last 2 years running, AND we are #132 on the Inc. 500 list. Click HERE to see our growth Chart on their website. Are you listening now???

If you have heard enough and would like some information about the company, please contact me today via phone or email and I will pop a packet in the mail to you with some company brochures and information you can browse through. Be one of the first 5 people to contact me and I will throw in a FREE 12x12 Scrapbook page credit AND a Catalog!

If you are ready to sign-up, go to my website: www.simplestorybooks.com and click on "sign up." Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the green "become a consultant" button and fill out the info. We are having a sign-up special right now, kits are discounted! Click HERE for details!

If you email me afterwards and mention this blog article, i will ADD a FREE 8.5x11 book credit when you signup with the larger kit. If you choose the $125 kit, I will ADD a FREE deck of Playing Cards!

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions! 1-888-785-9368

No comments:

Post a Comment