Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Newsletter

Hi friends! It's been a busy couple of weeks here at the Ruiz home! We have been busy preparing the garden for planting, remodeling the Chicken Coop, AND we have 18 duck eggs in the incubator that will be popping out here in a couple weeks! We love to be outside, and as the weather permits we are out there more and more! I love taking pictures of my kids working hard. We have photos of them doing everything from planting trees, to playing with animals, and even some up in a big tree pruning branches. I can't wait to get those into my 2010 Yearbook!
I like to use Heritage Makers as my "photo system." I don't need to have a particular reason to make a book. I simply upload my photos into Heritage Makers each month and make a few pages in a book, based on what we did that month. Then, at the end of the year, I have a whole book ready to print out for that years happenings. I don't spend time making a book for each child with the exception of a baby book, and I DO have an ongoing "school" book for each kid that just has their school photos and achievements in it. Other than that, it is only the one family yearbook each year. My plan is to print copies of all the yearbooks for each child when they marry, and hand that to them as their wedding gift. Here ya go son, here's your life! Can you imagine what a treasure that will be to their children and grandchildren? And all by simply using a system to keep all the photos in line.
For this reason, I find that Premier Membership is the most valuable tool for my family. It gives me "time" in the system. I have access to templates (which I DO use for my family yearbook) as well as art and UNLIMITED PHOTO STORAGE. I never have to worry about losing my photos, or running out of storage space when I am using Premier because all of those things are covered for one low price.
If you haven't gotten in on Club Premier, now is the time to do so! You can get a whole year of "time" in the system for only $99.95. That works out to only $8 per month! Wow! Plus, this month only, you can get Premier AND a 12 x 12 Credit for $159.95! If you are ready to make Heritage Makers YOUR photos system, please contact me, and I will help you get started! This also makes a great Mother's Day Gift for the picture taker in YOUR family! Hope you have a great month! And Happy Storybooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment