Thursday, November 26, 2009

Win a FREE 5x5, while serving your neighbor.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!!

Hopefully you are busily preparing for a day with family and friends, and getting ready to make more memories. (Don't forget your camera!)

I'd like to challenge each of you do do an act of service for someone in need this weekend. Report back to me with what you did, and I will add your name to a drawing for a FREE 5x5 book. I won't share your story without your permission, but I would like to announce the drawing winner on my blog on Monday, Nov 30th. Good luck to you!

If by chance you happen to check your email this weekend, you'll see this AND an amazing 4-day After Thanksgiving Day Sale from Heritage Makers. Friday, November 26 check your email for a broadcast from ME and Heritage Makers with the details.

I am home for the holiday, so please feel free to call me with your orders on Friday, Saturday or Monday. 801-443-4922

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment