Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas In July!

Hello fellow Heritage Makers! What a great month July is!! July 4th is one of my favorite Holidays! I love spending time with family, raising my flag, and celebrating the birth of our nation! July is also the midpoint of the year, the point where we realize we are 1/2 way to Christmas. And to help you get a jump start on those home-made Christmas Gifts this year, Heritage Makers is introducing Christmas in July Sale. ALL OF OUR BOOKS are buy 3, get the 4th one FREE!
That also includes Calendars, Posters and Card packs! What a GREAT DEAL!!!

Click HERE to see the FULL SIZE FLYER AND PRICING!!!!

Dont miss out on this special as it will be GONE at the end of JULY. PLEASE CONTACT ME
to place your order. You should've received my phone number in your email list, but if not, EMAIL ME and I will give YOU a call! Don't wait, call now!

No comments:

Post a Comment